• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Waiting to join you guys

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Sooty for invading hallowed TVC ground but it must be done.

Hello you TVC guys. I joined this forum just a week or so ago and could not contain my delight when i found such a good role-play and immediately replied. I mad sky application and even send DoN a PM. However I have had no news yet. How long does it usually take? I'm itching to join. Also the story in breif only goes up to chapter 39. Shall I just read the rest in full? Is my character ok or does it need changing?

Thanks all,

Manny VC

Anilar

Wight King
I think the thing is they are close to wrapping the current adventure off at the moment. Big battle coming and all. And it seems there is some vampire calamity in store too.
We are several who have applied for the adventure, but we are set on hold untill the sequel. When it starts is hard to say, since the current show have to end first.
So patience, follow the current events, and prepare for the next challenges for the vampire nation.
And as all hopeful aspirants for the adventure we are just waiting for the new sign-up thread, where everything we have to be aware off, will be explained. Thou DoN have said that 4 will be what an average Von Carstein Lord have in stats, and that we are allowed to go no higher than 6. What we can have in equipment is still to be explained, aswell as powers.
Im sure that my own character needs tweaking too, when we get to write us up for the sequel.
The generation thing on youre character, is what line youre in, I believe your sire manfred is a 2nd generation vampire so that would make you 3rd. It has nothing to do with age, but what generation youre sire is.

See you in the adventure, when we both are introduced to the roleplay.
Ani

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Thanks Anil for that post - it is pretty correct.

I am putting a hold on people joining the current RP - but you can join the sequel. We are trying to wrap things up so keep an eye out and I will be posting the sign up thread for the sequel soon.

Cheers

DoN

Hey, it's nice to see that the current arc will come to a nice ending before starting another one - with new guys - including me - joining up to it!

I am eager as well. The current is really entertaining.

Mello

True Blood
Good, I can join in from the beginning. Thanks so much guys! I'm reason chapter 53 anyways

Anilar

Wight King
Dont think so, I dont plan on doing it. My character haven't been a part of the TVC events, so why would she know what have happened.

Mello

True Blood
You don't need to read them, it his helps you get a feel to the characters. Also it's a goo read! What are you're characters?

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
I know this is severe threadomancy, and you are probably annoyed by these posts, but... Do you have an idea of when this TVC will end? The wait is driving me crazy! Take it as a compliment that I am so eager.
Maybe a month? You don't have to be exact.

Mello

True Blood
I would say a month or two, at the rate we are going (no I am still not in it yet)
I have however joined the 40k RP and actually got a post in!! But no kne has posted for two weeks now

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Well, there's some general pottering about, then the final battle (where I'm sure posting will accelerate) so I'd say max of a month.

Although, TVC is famous (or rather infamous) for it's insane high-speed post-rate... xD

Mello

True Blood
Well, they still haven't finished yet *sigh* but...

Do you like 40k?