• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Well hello

enigma

Skeleton
gday peoples... just found this forum :)

basically... played for a couple of years.. 40k then fantasy, until just over a year ago i guess when i called it quits for a bit. mate invited me over one day and we had a couple of games and low and behold the interest is rekindled!

i always wanted to do vampires, but the huge number of metal models and not having a job at the time meant that i could hardly afford plastic, let alone metal :D so just as i return to the hobby i found out they are about to be re-released! :|

look forward to forum'in with ya''s

Cheers, Ash :tongue:

A Melbournite here... welcome to CN... always good to see another aussie.. more of us to beat up the tourists and feed them to the crocodiles with... ;)

enigma

Skeleton
darknesseternal said:
A Melbournite here... welcome to CN... always good to see another aussie.. more of us to beat up the tourists and feed them to the crocodiles with... ;)
heheheh... melbournian here as well. member of a gaming club by any chance? im sorta looking for one so i can get more games in my now-hectic schedule :D