• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

WFO Testing Bishop vs DoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
200 dice rolled.. and this is what I got:

Code:
1	14.0%
2	17.0%
3	19.5%
4	17.0%
5	16.0%
6	16.5%
Looks decent enough to me.. it should be 16.67%. Had few less ones then I should have, but other then that it seems okay to me. At least the variation was between 2 of the lower numbers...

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Looks good to me...

Short of tying to roll a couple thousand dice to prove it :D

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sanai and I played 4 turns and not a single hit was rolled! and I get one in here testing...

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
More testing.

Bold
Underline
Italics

Left​
Center​
Right​
Justify​

x Small
X large

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Ooooo. I can see map files on my BB now. If only I could post/view dice rolls :innocent:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Id just like to confirm- the artillery dice only points in 8 directions, correct?
(N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE)

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
hmm... I don't think it's 8 points. There's test roll 4 and test roll 6 show very different variations on the angle.

It might be something like 12 points (based on a clock). I doubt there's much more points than that, simply because I rolled 3 very straight rolls...

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Its really hard to tell.... itd be easier just to look at the coding, if the dice roller software just referances a set of 8 gifs or jpgs or whatever to display the dice then thatd be the answer :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.