• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II OOC What does your character look like on the tabletop?

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
This is a thread in which people can post pictures of the models that represent their characters in the TVC II. You can also post pictures of models of things described in the TVC II, for example: the giant mechanical worm, the fleshwyrm of chaos it becomes, Simon's airship, or Drakenhof castle. Go ahead and get posting. We want to see some models here! :happy:

If anyone's wondering, I am working on a model for Morty. Prepare to see something twisted soon! :devil2:

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
If I ever were to make a mini, this would be the starter:

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
If I ever, ever make an army and try to get into the game (or TVC) the character would look something like this:
(this is also if I don't get my maid x) )

Only nabs who cant cast magic get their hands dirty!

Kavok

Wight King
Ok... So I did some searching on the site that GoW linked, and managed to find something at least similar to what I had in mind for Kavok... He probably looks something like this:

Though he probably has a bit more stubble on his face right now, and without the heraldry on his tunic.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oh my god That's exactly how I imagined him!

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Yeah, you never find exactly what you're going for, unless you based your character off the model.
And yet again, I had to curse fantasy female design, as a lot of the models were (semi)nude! :tongue:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Dark_Wolfen said:
And yet again, I had to thank god for fantasy female design, as a lot of the models were (semi)nude! :tongue:
Fixed that for ya. :thumbsup:

EDIT: For Kraskor, I guess this guy with black armour, smouldering eyes, and a less-ornate sword: