• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
This section where to post stories, whether it is a fully-fledged novel of your own or short stories! Bring your armies and characters to life and inspire others!

How to Post Here

Please select a prefix when posting your story so it's clearly visible to members:

Short Story - WHFB / Short Story - AoS: This is for a story that you intend to just be in that post, so something small and probably not longer than 15 min read. We do understand sometimes you might then realise you want to carry it on, especially if members like it. That's not a problem! Just edit your original post and change it to the fanfiction prefix. Please select WHFB/AoS as appropriate

Fanfiction - WHFB / Fanfiction - AoS - This is for a piece of fiction you intend to carry on with, so members know this can be something to invest time in! Please select WHFB/AoS as appropriate

Hopefully, this section will make it easier for members to feedback on the forum, whilst also making it easier for myself and the rest of the CN staff to support you all.

Cheers

Disciple of Nagash

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
mmm... i have a bunch of short stories involving undead, and i have posted here a couple of them with Vampire Counts as co-protagonists.
I have other short stories involving TK... however, if i post a thread for a single story, i fear they will end being scattered across this section. I was thinking to create a "personal" thread (Unas' short undead stories), collecting there all of them and updating the thread when i add something.

Works for you?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hey @Unas the slayer it would be great to collate your stories 😁 I am building up an index of short stories, feel free to post them as a thread each or together - as a thread means members can reply to them more directly and you can add to them. It works either way as I can link directly to the post. Look forward to reading them!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu