• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
Hopefully today is the last 12 hour shift I have to do for a while, the holidays were pretty rough and I certainly need a rest. Also, I'm starting to get out on the otherside of my separation/divorce, hence my renewed activity on the forum. There are still lapses, of course, but they've significantly lessened in frequency and intensity.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Hopefully today is the last 12 hour shift I have to do for a while, the holidays were pretty rough and I certainly need a rest. Also, I'm starting to get out on the otherside of my separation/divorce, hence my renewed activity on the forum. There are still lapses, of course, but they've significantly lessened in frequency and intensity.
It is do good to see you active again my friend!

The holidays have been really rough on me as well, so I also hope that now things will start to be better. Especially because today is my birthday :)

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
The drama continues... My boss and her boss have been lying to me at work and have been taken advantage of me and ruining my reputation internally. So, I'm done, just need a few days to process the awfulness. I do have an interview with a rival company tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing my rent is cheap and next month is paid for.

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
The drama continues... My boss and her boss have been lying to me at work and have been taken advantage of me and ruining my reputation internally. So, I'm done, just need a few days to process the awfulness. I do have an interview with a rival company tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing my rent is cheap and next month is paid for.

I hope things will go for the better.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Sorry to hear it mate. Keep strong!

I got layed off yesterday because of budget cuts... "made redundant". Losing my dream job and having as a consequence to move out of my lovely appartment really sucks, but I will get through it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu