• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Where's the freakin' fell bats?

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
As the thread title states...
Where's the fell bats?
I've been a little less than participatory lately due to a bunch of stuff, but every time I scroll through the army list section, nobody is using fell bats.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Hey there, bbb

The way I see it, I'm buying wolves to help fill core and they have vanguard as well as the infamous dart formation which makes them great caster killers.
My other chaff will be spirit hosts because, let's face it, who doesn't like holding up a sphinx/hydra/otehr random shlub with a unit that costs only 4.5 ghouls? The fact that enemy shooting can't hurt them with a few exceptions is gold.

Fell bats are nice and all, but once I've got my Hounds and Hosts (Trademark 2012), I will be spending the rest of my points trying to fit in a third character most the time.

Moved the thread to Teachings of Aborash as I feel it belongs there

1 unit of 2 fell bats make it into nearly every list i write. The ability to march 20" and hop over the battle line to be in the right place at the right time is priceless.