• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II OOC Who would your character look like?

I tried to draw mine. Unfortunately, I'm really bad at showing age.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi43.tinypic.com%2F9tlgcz.jpg&hash=774b8ff8d8b90c0b775eddbeabf10a85

I'll be adding the Waechners (her maids) soon-ish.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
That's fantastic, Spiney! And as the manipulative vampire you've shown her to be in her bio (if my memory has not turned to sludge from when I last read the bio, that is), I doubt she'd be keen to show much age. A lot better than what I could do, at any rate!

And now I'm finally back from Spain, here's another one, this time with the addition of a Waechner. The other two look similar, but slightly taller. (note: The Waechners are all meant to be taller than their mistress. Not sure if that's clear or not. Lady Konstanze is SMALL.)

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi42.tinypic.com%2F2m26pgl.jpg&hash=b3b91e22a309443079a0bdfcde3e09db

Ordo Cruentus

Order amongst the Dead
I have a freelance artist fiance, who I am sure would be more than willing to draw your characters, if you were interested...

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
For some reason Rowhaine has changed what he looks like in my head....he now looks much more akin to:

With Egyptian garb etc

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Helena's appearance is based entirely on a character with the same name from the Hellsing animated TV-series. If I were better at drawing I would've illustrated the way she's cemented in my mind but since I can't I don't have a realistic picture to show you, so the anime appearance will have to do.

I'll leave it up to you to create a realistic image of her appearance for yourself. Imagine a bleak old-timey family portrait where there's a little child that you can so obviously see isn't happy, but out of fear of her parents she just sits there, expressionless. That's the imagery I get for Helena's short time alive and although she's grown into her fate as a vampire she is still, at the end of all things, a tragic figure.

Last edited:

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I've updated my post above with a matching full-body picture of Helena taken from the Hellsing anime. It's not often that you actually look through the extras section of a DVD but sometimes there's useful stuff in there. :)

Anyway, it's still just an anime picture so you'll have to extrapolate something realistic from it on your own. It's meant to show a general appearance, clothing and such can vary.

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
Ah, right. Still, we can't have a poorly dressed Lahmian can we? (Well, okay, mine doesn't exactly do dress ups, but then...he's not a businessman or anything!)

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
Well, technically speaking through generations, he would be Niklaus' uncle...though I'm certain neither Niklaus nor his own sire had never heard of Niclotteo's. And Niklaus would want to see him....with a stake through his heart, of course. :devil2:

And 'Karl' certainly appears as the noble aristocrat a von Carstein should be. Shame images can't get across the Aura of I am Your New God (well Dark Majesty but they're probably arrogant enough to think of it as that. And I think someone here said that).

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Hehe that's true.

Nicoletto's sire is Akela, a handmaiden to Nefereta (she's the noble vampiress in the Lahmian Tales about Atem). Of course Nicoletto despises the Sisterhood and has murdered hundreds of them and their mortal servants over the centuries.

Karl's aristocratic stature is certainly the more majestic of the two!

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
Then maybe they could get along...enemy of my enemy is my meat shield (he doesn't have friends, and after Charlotte doesn't want any kind of relationship with anyone).

I agree about Karl!

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
Well, I guess Lahmians have good reasons to have friends, and its certainly a way of staving off the madness of eternity. But Niklaus thinks it will lead to weakness. he's seen far too many incidents of people being distracted by friendships, some of which I've written about, some of which are in that vague thing called 'the past.'

Parties? Ah...what about his, er, diet? I mean, can he eat normal food?

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Nicoletto's usual garb would look like this most of the time:

@Count Vashra Nicoletto can eat normal food like all my vamps but it would have to be regurgitated later. So that's yucky thus he usually doesn't!