• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
This is what I based Shah on :)

LN2.png

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Podgy? PODGY?!!

Well yeah maybe a bit in the face in that pic. I meant the hair and facial structure there, but the body here:

tom%2Bhardy%2Bwarrior.jpg

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Fair enough Darvy, looks like a lovely "massuer" that guy anyway :perv:

If anyone is interested in how Alastor teleports/fights hand to hand, combine Wesker and the Gunslinger from "A town called mercy" (doctor who) and neo

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgCQMeUjDQ[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXgJ2lDT7s[/video]

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
Alright, after going through nearly thousands of pictures I wouldn't be allowed to post here (damn you predominatly sexy/adult female fantasy artwork!:thumbsdown: ) I finally came across two pictures of females that capture the looks of my char pretty well (despite what they're wearing, ofcourse :p)

6f725c62af93579a1ca64db61e294dd2-d4ojsb4.jpg

Blondfemale.jpg

Also, from the tabletop look thread:
This one is actually pretty spot on for when she's not wearing a dress.

img4ebdd7f98c648.jpg

And this is one of her more simple dresses. The hair obviously needs to be blond instead of brunette!

img4e71f27b2f276.jpg

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
Mr Nightwere
tumblr_lw1avrIUd71qi95c1o1_500.jpg

His watch
tumblr_m8taj30atb1rcnq4so1_500.jpg

Now if only I can figure out how to use this image thing!

Mr Nightwere, I have added the image tags to the post (I presume this is what you meant by the 'image thing'? Feel free to delete this message ~ Malochai

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
How Graveclaw Sounds when he talks
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12NSGz7ffno&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

Lord_Mortis

Crying Dude
Nov 5, 2012
I'd imagine Ezra as having the same mouth as Smileys, although not in a permanent smile, just creepy as all burning hell and then I just kinda winged it for the rest of her appearance so I doubt I'd find a picture of her anywhere.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Basically Mikhail looks like Conan the Barbarian but with ice blue eyes, a fur cape as well as some gauntlets and a Cuirass
Conan-the-Barbarian-American-Action-Adventure-Fantasy-Film-480x640.jpg

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Here's some images for a character I'm thinking up. Think 14 year old asian girl, minus normal childhood + slaughtered parents + terrible fighter until angry, then CRAAAAZZZZYYYYY :swear:

blood_the_last_vampire-17.jpg

saya.jpg

saya-blood-last-vampire.jpg

bloodCcrop.jpg

Lord_Mortis

Crying Dude
Nov 5, 2012
Here's a decent-ish photo that kinda shows you what Ezra would look like, just with red hair instead of blonde.

She gives me nightmares...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 11

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
jennifers-body-1.jpg

kind of like how I see Sylvie but with bat ears and glowy yellow Snake Eyes and big dagger claws, with bright green highlights in her hair and bigger canines her fangs would show even with her mouth shut

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 16, 2012
When you look like a man like that, you know he will be a 'villain' in a movie.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu