• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Harak Iman

Ghoul
Aug 18, 2007
Hello all

These are my Beastherd of Tzeentch, including some conversions. i decided that beastmen, especially tzeen-beasties, should be more chaotic and mutated than the original beastmen regiment, so I have tried to add some wierdness to the herd.

The Herd:

: ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010456.jpg

ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010454.jpg

some simpe conversions, hope the picture isnt to shiny (the left one is supposed to have three eyes)
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010461.jpg

Foe-Render and Wargor of Tzeentch (not sure who is who)
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010459.jpg

and, the grande finale, greenskins of Tzeench! The idea is that some greenskins join a beastherd (after all, orcs and gors have some things in common!), and gradually they are mutatad by the forces of chaos. The right one will be used as a ungor, and is supposed to be some kind of cyclopean goblin. The tentacle-orc will be used as a gor.
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010450.jpg

I wanted it to look like the tentacles kind of grow out from under the piece of chaos armor...
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010451_1.jpg

and, my personal favorite, with a GS "face":
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010449_1.jpg
Anyone got any ideas for name?

And lastly: A minotaur/ogre/troll of Tzeench. Propably a mino, as only minotaurs can have marks ;)
ai179.photobucket.com_albums_w289_haraks_P1010449_2.jpg

What do you think? Mutated enough?

//Harak Iman

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Oh! Very nice stuff ya got there.
Tee hee, The one with the funny/bitey head is cool!
although IMO the herd should have a few more random horns and tenticles in strange places, a bit like the green skin. And nothing says Tzeentch like a few extra arms/heads! I do so love the foe render though! Any ideas for making a Bray Shaman yet? I'd use a lot of flames!

"Good man Patsy!"

Girathon

Ghoul
Jan 28, 2008
Toronto
Looking good Harak. The only thing I don't like is the turquoise around the base rim. I would prefer a black or brown but it's your call.
Keep it up.

G

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu