• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Wolfbus?

Banat

Varghulf
Surely this must have been considered before? 14 wolves (122 w/doomwolf) led by your blender. more wounds to protect you blender, can be raised back more quickly than black knights i think? summon creatures means you can summon them beyond starting size. accompany with a batswarm or two so even the wolves get to strike first in close combat. And they come out of core freeing up your special slots. significantly cheaper than bks. theoretically you could fill your core with wolfbuses and.a blender hero in each...

And watch him get promptly flattened by every stone thrower and cannon out there. Not to mention hero vampires are rather squishy.

The big issue it causes is the lack of look out sir on the characters. Bs shooting isn't such a big deal, and if I'm not mistaken bolt throwers can hit then too.

Bolt throwers use BS so wouldn't hit the vampire unless you wanted it to as controlling player distributes BS shots if the unit is of different unit types. But must be even distribution.
Still I think this is a bad idea, give me the 2+ AS, killing blow black knights every time

Yeah no look out sir means templates are game ending.

This does make me wish we had a shapeshifting vampire power allowing that vampire to count as a warbeast. Would be awesome.