• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

jonadaya

Skeleton
May 20, 2008
So....I have about 4-5000 pts Vc that needs to be painted, and I think the rare choices offer you the most fun in both painting and playind, so here is my Varghulf and my black coach:
(Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I only got a camera in my cellphone and it kind of sucks, but I will get a spanking new camera when I get my next payday and start my painting log)

untitled020.jpg

untitled010.jpg

untitled00.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled.jpg

...Next up my wraiths...

jonadaya

Skeleton
May 20, 2008
Actuallt dont have a clue :lol:
Found it in my bitzbox and thought it would be a good starting point for my black coach :grin:

Vulf von Carstein

Crypt Horror
Jun 11, 2008
South Australia
Crimson said:
What miniature is the one who is lying on its back in the cart?

I can help here :)

It is a piece of terrain (a tomb) from a Milton Bradley and Games Workshop board game called HeroQuest that was made in the late 80's. Pretty much it was a very simplified version of WarhammerQuest.
Great game!

- Vullf

Bigpig

Wight King
Nov 2, 2007
Nice work on the coach. Great bitz bash there and even better looking than the GW version which has such a campy ( insert bad Romanian accent )"ble ble" vampire feel.

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
This is some awsome minis. our vargulf has got a real good paintjob, and the corpse cart is pretty good too. Are you planning on painting Blood Knigths as well?

jonadaya

Skeleton
May 20, 2008
The Dark Sheep said:
This is some awsome minis. our vargulf has got a real good paintjob, and the corpse cart is pretty good too. Are you planning on painting Blood Knigths as well?

Yes, but they are not coming until the new Chaos plastic knights come out :lol:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu