• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
Okay well i need a better website and I can not code html or make a desent website I need help.

What I am offering:
A free commission painting on a army of any size.

What I need:
Someone that can code a website and knows how to make flash photo gallerys

I tried to offer this with someone else but the flaked so I am posting this here only thing is I want to see a site that you have built because yall can see the stuff that I can do in my painting log and if you need anything else just pm me and I will send more pics.

Admins if I can not post this please remove this post but dont suspend me plz as im not really advertizing as much as tradeing because I cant code websites for crap. (See website in sig which can only be viewed in IE =|)

Crimson

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jun 28, 2008
In the Deep Darkness of My Mind
Josef, I hope your realize if you haven't found someone to do this already that you might be able to find some tutorials online to help you, saving you money and time in the process.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
what one i have one done with tutorials online and I hate how it looks lol, I a dont have the time and b dont have the will power to learn how to code HTML or what ever is used for the site and c i dont got vthe money to pay a service to buildone and pay for ir every month or year

robh

Skeleton
Aug 3, 2008
Josef, If you want to host pictures of your work and such check out
www.displacedminiatures.com

It is a free site that allows you to run a blog for announcements and news, host as many images in whatever galleries you want and post articles and such like. Images are in higher res and better quality than photobucket or the other generic host sites.

Take a look, we already have a few hundred painters/gamers hosting there.

RobH

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
cool ill have to check it out but I am kinda looking for a revamp (pun is intended) for my site because I would love to be able to advertize but i know that if i was looking for someone to paint my army and saw a half arse website wit hlinks that did not work I would say why do I want t o get my stuff done from him/her they cant even finish a website.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
thanks anyways =\ Ito be honest I would reather be painting and staying home with my son and wife then going to work even if it is for a videogame company.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
TYVM for the PM and BTW I LOVE YOU lol, jk but yea thanks so much and i wait for your email =)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu