• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
So...the grail knights hit like a truck, but drop like flies...the errants hit like a wet noodle, but have hilarious amounts of faith in the lady? I DON'T GET IT ANYMORE WHAT IS HAPPENING! KotR

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Jan 1, 2012
oh ya the buff! thanks!

So:

You:
Charge
Banner
BSB
19 wounds

Me:
1 rank
Banner
8 wonds

I lose by 12 and end up with 9 Tomb Guard remaining (lol)

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
So, combat res is...

Me: 19 kills
standard
3 ranks
charge
bsb

you: 8 kills
rank
standard

I win by 15?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
...Wow, that is an obscure rule that I have never heard of. Either way, we could probably call it here since next turn probably won't be pretty for either of us. I learned not to underestimate a massive Bretonnian charge and to remember that rubber lances will always be rubber. Lol.

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Jan 1, 2012
I'm willing to give it to you. I'm going to get a flank charge in, but I don't think it's going to matter and my only combat unit is broken. What a shitfest lol

If you're still wanting to, I'll craft up another army and post it within a few hours here along with a map (i'd like to try). Ideally, one that moves

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Hah, that's all fine with me man. I'll get another army up too. Don't forget the flame banner, Hydras are one of my favorite units :D And good game though, seriously. It might have been a shitfest, yeah, but it was an epic shitfest!

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Here's the end of turn, by the way. We forgot the whiff fight with the errants and chariots, but I don't think they matter :D

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Jan 1, 2012
thanks for the game and the rep! I'll PM you when I put something up :D

And there were some epic rubber/plastic moments there, hey?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
I always wondered why bretonnian players complained about rubber lances, and now I know :D

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Jan 1, 2012
go ahead and close this thread. I'll be putting another TK army up to get better at these guys (Also, the dude who consistently beats me around here plays TK)

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Fair enough. I'm trying to find armies I like that I can't really use in real life now, so Dark Elves for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu