• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Wait that thing is 90 points? That is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen...

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
...Only three? I thought it was four, and a third. I'm so confused. Cannons stop confusing me please.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Hmm, I could've sworn that a single wound couldn't be multiplied into more wounds than are on the profile of the thing you're wounding, although I can't actually find any trace of that rule at all.

Okay then, 4 and a bit dead:)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I found the rule that I was talking about, on page 45 BRB. A model may not suffer more wounds than are on it's profile and any excess are lost, so the 6 and 4 become 3s. Only 9 wounds in total

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Ah. Well then you sire, are a life saver, and cannons are not nearly as bad as I thought they were. Here Zanos goes, talking about a game he barely knows again :D

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I didn't bring all of the bells and whistles because I didn't want to make my list too soul destroying. Stuff like no second Abomb, stormvermin instead of just endless ranks of slaves etc

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Hah, fair enough. I think I've just got to accept most of the people on here have so much more experience with fantasy it's not funny, but hey, that's how I learn right? :D

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Yeah it's hard to learn much when you get pummeled into the ground by a broken cheesey list. All you learn is 'best not play that guy again'

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Yeah, my first game was against a dwarf gunliner. Thankfully, my daemons had the advantage of 7th edition! :D I'll start my turn when I get back.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
You didn't move the turn counter on one. When you start your turn, if you press the little arrow under the turn title then it ticks over one.

Channels

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Ah, Alright. Deathnecro will try to cast the powered up version of caress of laniph, on your bsb. 3 dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu