• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Alright, doing another three for spirit leech upgraded, same target. This one is a LD roll off, unmodified.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Alright, end of turn. It seems like it's really hard to get spells off without being able to add more power dice to your pool. (Not complaining, just marking down observations)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Another thing that you seem to have not learnt, you can attach your characters to units meaning that you don't have to move them separately. On the left panel thing when you select the character, there is an attach option near the bottom.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Ah, yeah. I tried it with my bretonnian game, but it felt weird to me, and I could only do one.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
You can do it with multiple guys, but they all start in the same place so they're on top of one another: you have to move them to where you want them in the unit. Also you have to add a model to the unit count for each character you attach because the characters sit on top of other members of the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu