• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Zanos (WoC) vs Mesayah (DoC) try number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I locked your other thread and posted a link to this thread.

I suggest that you either link it back to your other thread, or post you army lists again here in this thread.

Zanos' WoC:

Loekazn Bloodborn, Pillager of the Bastion Stairs (chaos lord)shield, Mark of Tzeentch, chaos runesword, Talisman of Preservation, favor of the gods

Tigral, the dark champion (exalted hero) shield, dragonbane gem, Gold Sigil Sword, talisman of Endurance, mark of tzeentch, BSB

Chaos sorcerer, tzeentch mark, infernal puppet, level 2, disc of tzeentch, charmed shield

core - 20 warriors, mark of tzeentch, shields, full command

12 warriors, halberds, mark of khorne, standard and champion

12 warriors, halberds, mark of khorne, standard and champion

special - 3 dragon ogres, champion, additional hand weapons

rare - warshrine of tzeentch

dragon ogre shaggoth, extra hand weapon

total: 2250

My DoC:

Herald Of Tzeentch
Master of sorcery (shadow)

Herald Of Tzeentch
Master of sorcery (Light)

Herald of Tzeentch
Power Vortex

Herald of Nurgle
Slime trail

45 Plaguebearers
Full command, Standard of seeping decay

20 horrors
Standard bearer: Icon of sorcery

12 nurglings

6 Flamers

6 flamers

Which bit of scenery is out magic circle? xD

And: Rolling to see who begins deployment first:

Alright: Since i have 5 units to your 6, no matter what I would finish deployment first, So I'll chuck my army down now:

First unit: Flamers.
Page 145 for the deployment table.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Ah crap, I think I forgot the circle >.< I'll roll my stuff next time I'm fully awake, I'm just running through and checking updated stuff for now.

should we use the circular hill as it? and just say the building is on the ordinary hill we rolled?

Standard deployment done... figuring out how to post it up now :lol:

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Alright that's fine. And as for posting it, there should be the export game file. Then just upload that into the battle chronicler option thingy. It'll come, and I'll put do my deployment later when I'm nice and awake!

heres hoping that worked?

Also... ignore the fact everything is on loose, that should only be on the flamers and nurglings.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Gah, sorry - things have been on my mind, I'll get my stuff up soon, promise.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Alright, I'll just roll it all at once from left to right - tzeentch warriors, halberds, halberds, DOgres, warshrine, shaggoth, sorc. Other two characters are joining the tzeentch warriors.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jeebus, this terrain seems annoying already. This board reminds me of an 'ard boyz game I had, only the other guy had 18 flamers and ku'gath, so it was even worse...

Rollan to see if I can get that 6 I suppose.

First off, Scout move for the nurglings! 12 inches away from the shaggoth on the flank, (took me a while to get used to using the click and point to measure)

Every thing will shuffle up a bit (that was deployed normally)

On to the magic phase!

Heres the end of movement map.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Oh Jeebus, I literally never even saw the nurglings on the board until now, was that supposed to happen?

Okay first up, Light herald will try to cast the suped up shems burning gaze at the chaos sorceror (S2) on a 15+

4 dice!

Yes, Nurglings have the scout special rule. It even works in this scenario! Go little corrupt stomach-beasties!

Status
Not open for further replies.