• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Right, here's the game thread mate, I'll put my list up.

Loekazn Bloodborn, Pillager of the Bastion Stairs (chaos lord)shield, Mark of Tzeentch, chaos runesword, Talisman of Preservation, favor of the gods

Tigral, the dark champion (exalted hero) shield, dragonbane gem, Gold Sigil Sword, talisman of Endurance, mark of tzeentch, BSB

Chaos sorcerer, tzeentch mark, infernal puppet, level 2, disc of tzeentch, charmed shield

core - 20 warriors, mark of tzeentch, shields, full command

12 warriors, halberds, mark of khorne, standard and champion

12 warriors, halberds, mark of khorne, standard and champion

special - 3 dragon ogres, champion, additional hand weapons

rare - warshrine of tzeentch

dragon ogre shaggoth, extra hand weapon

total: 2250

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
Herald Of Tzeentch
Master of sorcery (shadow)

Herald Of Tzeentch
Master of sorcery (Light)

Herald of Tzeentch
Power Vortex

Herald of Nurgle
Slime trail

45 Plaguebearers
Full command, Standard of seeping decay

20 horrors
Standard bearer: Icon of sorcery

12 nurglings

6 Flamers

6 flamers

Total: 2252

{I can redo the list to get rid of the extra two points if you wish, had a brainfail where i thought BC were special choice :D so i used horrors instead.}

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Hah, not a worry, although I did a little extra points mongering so I wasn't one point over : D...but that's a lot of flamers! I only have 3 :( Anyway, you want to set up the map?

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
I only have 2 actual flamer models, as well as only 4 nurgling bases. This is a great time to see how well (potentially) expanding in these directions will go.

Should we roll for scenario first?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
...There's more than one scenario? Hah, I kid, but you should probably forgive me for any muck ups I do, I'm still pretty new to fantasy. I made it to 'ard boyz with my daemons, but I still think that was a massive fluke...anyway, if you want to roll for scenario and terrain and such, go ahead, I'm going to roll for my sorc's spells right now.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
....Unfortunately, treason is completely useless in this game. By the way, if you have a chat program like skype or something that might help this go a bit faster.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Zanos said:
....Unfortunately, treason is completely useless in this game. By the way, if you have a chat program like skype or something that might help this go a bit faster.

You could always use CN's chat room :D

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
alright so we have:
5: Hill: single d6 roll for this one
7: Mysterious forest
7: mysterious forest
6: building
8: obstacle: single d6 roll for this one
9: mysterious river
8: obstacle: single d6 roll for this one
10 magical mystery: d6 roll

Left to right again!

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
Hah, I haven't earned enough zombies for chat yet, I do have skype though. PM me your addy if you want to go there.

Hill is: ordinary: La-hame
obstacle: fence
obstacle: wall
mystery: Magic circle!

You want to set up the board? :)

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
I can't help but laugh at this... I had to go and roll the scenario that takes the longest time to set up deployment wise... bye bye tactics! :lol:

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Weren't our tactics basically going to be charge at each other while throwing 6 dice at whatever super spell we have anyway? That's what 8th edition is, right!? :D

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
My tactics went out the door the moment i took less than 90 bloodletters and some wimpy mages. :P

I may have taken too many wizards in hind sight :P

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Wait, you use tactics with 90 bloodletters? What kind of khornate are you! Man though those flamers scare me >.< Anyway, I'll do the map later. Like I said though, still really new to fantasy.

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
Don't worry, any help you need I'll happily advise via PM so as not to violate the rules for these battles.

I hate facing warriors but love using them... Initiative is wayyyy ott tbh. Faster than the beings they worship? What the hell is up with that :thumbsdown:

But yes, there are LOTS of tactics with 90 blood letters... like which dice to use? how many should i direct at the wimpy wizard? How to roll the attacks? all at once or one by one for suspense?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
Hah, believe me I know how you feel on the initiative thing. I also feel that bloodletters should be T4, I mean they're as big and hulking as warriors of chaos!

Mesayah

Ghoul
Feb 13, 2011
Sunderland
I'd happily styay with toughness 3 if we got 2 attacks and weren't outclassed by out mortal followers... Lol

Hmm I'm so glad you don't have call to glory.

Mind rustling up the map soon-ish? I'm heading to bed in a couple hours and want to get as far as i can tonight :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu