Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by BatteryPoweredZombie
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
This happened quite a while ago so I don't remember the details. Things had clearly gone very wrong for me with a necromancer and his 10ish remaining zombies getting charged by a warsphinx on it's last wound (i think it was a warsphinx - it was proxied). The sphinx demolished all but 1 zombie...
Hello there! I've only just started playing Warhammer, and as you might imagine I'm not a very good general :tongue:
I played one or two games in 7th edition with Dark Elves but that never really took off for me until I recently got into the fluff of the Vampire Counts.
Since starting VC...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.