Recent content by Fallen Angel

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Fallen Angel

    Show us your Black Knights

    Thanks @Alastor ! :)
  2. Fallen Angel

    Show us your vampire lord(s)

    @robtion Thanks! Yes they are indeed! :)
  3. Fallen Angel

    Show us your vampire lord(s)

    Two mounted Vampires:
  4. Fallen Angel

    Show us your Black Knights

    Many thanks @Scott_K
  5. Fallen Angel

    Show us your Black Knights

    Got my BK's some new shields.. BK's love new shields... Bought the von Carstein upgrade pack and gave the shields to my black knights.
  6. Fallen Angel

    Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

    Thanks! Thr Armour is made like this: Leadbelcher base coat Necron compound highlight Nuln oil wash, not too much of this! Nithalak oxide (or how you spell that) pretty much followed their tutorial video with this layer. Ryza rust drybrush to finish it off. Hope that helped! @Reaper
  7. Fallen Angel

    Show us your in-game pictures!

    3000p battle vs WoC. Ended in draw. Great game!
  8. Fallen Angel

    Golden Bat 2014 Voting Thread: Vampire Counts - Painting - Apprentice

    Pietr Vãduva, Captain of the Drakenhof Guard, Personal Standard Bearer of Frederick von Carstein
  9. Fallen Angel

    Any unit/item options you take simply for looks?

    For looks: Skeletons with spears, Grave Guard with Shields, I almost always include these. For fluff, spirit hosts, zombies and the varghulf.
  10. Fallen Angel

    Show us your in-game pictures!

    Wow! some really nice pictures, Oblivijohn!
  11. Fallen Angel

    The undead Host of Frederick von Carstein (2500p list)

    Hello CN! Thought I'd share my latest list with you, had some great successes with it in a game vs DE recently. I try to stay away from the blender lord, since I find him rather boring to be honest. Also, I face a lot of WoC and has to deal with challenges. I like my lord build quite a lot, and...
  12. Fallen Angel

    Coven Throne / Inspiring Presence

    I've heard a lot recently about this vamp bsb coven throne build, how is that exactly?
  13. Fallen Angel

    Show us your in-game pictures!

    Had a great game vs an empire playing friend of mine tonight. An 18 year old scotch and some great games!

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu