Recent content by heavyfishcannon

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. H

    skeltal wings

    If you felt like cheaping out, there are a bunch of toy pterodactyl skeletons, misnamed as "dinosaur skeleton toys" all over the place, like here: https://www.amazon.com/Assorted-Dinosaur-Skeleton-Figures-12-Piece/dp/B001M2FNH0. I dunno scale wise, but I've seen people mount the old warhammer...
  2. H

    Dipping a toe, Warmaster scale

    While I do not know much about Warmaster basing, I know that in KOW minis don't actually matter as much to a unit as it's footprint. technically, you could place one goblin in the middle of a 200X120MM base and call it a horde, and it would be no different in gameplay terms as a full cohort of...
  3. H

    An Evil Forest by the Sea.

    Hodor! Hodor! In all seriousness, that is quite the unique take on a corpse cart, And I bet it looks really twisted on the table-top. Is that severed hand next to the ogre his little familiar?
  4. H

    Another 2K Tournament Battle Report

    I must parrot Seneschal- Great looking armies, and really nice playing. How would you describe the general tone of a KOW tournament? always wanted to try, but I'm not the most outgoing individual.
  5. H

    First painted model

    To be honest, I would say it's just some flocking away from being a good quality table mini! I'm excited to see your future stuff, if you can call this your first attempt painting!
  6. H

    How can I go about making Meso-American undead?

    I'm guessing since in your other thread you mentioned buying pathfinder minis to use as Necros, you don't mind your army being GW tournament legal. I personally swear by the wargames factory skeletons set. There is a learning curve to building them (the feet come separate from the legs! I'd...
  7. H

    Countdown from 20,000

    9113
  8. H

    Total war: Warhammer Vampire Counts trailer released!

    I imagine Brets would be quite easy to add- Just grab some of the knight character models from the older games, bring up the lighting, and give them prettier textures! I'm rather excited for this game, even if I've been utter crap at all the earlier titles. Maybe being able to raise my own...
  9. H

    Countdown from 20,000

    9115
  10. H

    A lurker steps out of the dark

    Hello, I've lurked for a while, but I figured since I've made some real head-way with an undead army for Kings of war, I thought I should get more into the community. I'm from Massachusetts, and I'm looking forward to adding my pictures to some of the excellent logs I've seen on this forum.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu