Recent content by JMS

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. J

    Black Knights vs Grave Guard

    Flank charging with a unit with a rank will not negate steadfast only the rank bonus - though that is still nice if you are knocking 3 off the enemies combat resolution score... J
  2. J

    1k VC vs 1k Skaven (Yes, it's ugly as well)

    Hi, I can answer your questions I believe: Banshee Scream Use the highest LD in the target unit (generally the crew for Warmachines and M&H) or the General's Ld if within Inspiring Presence range (and its higher). Include any modifiers (such as from Doom and Darkness or Strength in Numbers for...
  3. J

    3000pts vs WoC and OK (1st game with new book)

    First (3000pt) game with the new VC book vs Warriors of Chaos and Ogre Kingdoms alliance (1500pts each – they shared a 3000pt limit list between them, I said they could share General and ASB benefits even though they are not trusted allies) Scenario: Watchtower (the one scenario I especially...
  4. J

    2500pts vs Daemons of Chaos

    First game with my new Vampire Counts (been playing High Elves for the last 15 years and needed a change!). Also my first time using BC so the pictures aren’t an exact turn by turn record but should be fairly accurate hopefully. Also thanks for all the great threads on this site I avidly read up...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu