Recent content by kondor44

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Longbeard BSB, to support the King. Khazukan Khazakit!
  2. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Damn, it's been too long since my last visit.. Rest assured I was not idle- hobbywise- during that time, well, as long as life allowed it. Here's couple of things I managed to finish since November. Yeah, that's not much, however I'm happy with the results, sort of. First things first- 5 out of...
  3. K

    ShePlaysGames

    The blood smears on the vampire's face is really cool! The banner and it's freehand is totally out of my league, makes my humble painting skills even more meaningless and puny. My first thought was these horses are TK cavalry mounts with greenstuff barding added, however something made me think...
  4. K

    Just my Undead

    Yeah, yet another thing I find very refreshing and inspiring in your TK minis- the fact that you don't go the usual way of making the Liche- folks' skin light, varying between light browns and yellows, but you paint them dark greys or browns, or even blacks, like the parched mummified leather...
  5. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Promised pictures of skeleton chaff. Despite the fact I promised myself to go fast on them, use no fancy techniques, just contrasts/ speedpaints and a bit of enamel or oil shading, they have eaten ~20 hrs of my life. I dread of painting zombies, the block of them is even larger..
  6. K

    k44's silva rerum

    God Almighty, almost done with regular skeletons' regiment. Just some drybrush and couple of tufts on bases and I'm through with them. Pictures to follow. Sad news is a block of zombies is waiting to get painted, so more batch painting for me up until mid- December. Giving myself some mental...
  7. K

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    Is that a challenge? :sunglasses_an:
  8. K

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    Just read the GW newsletter and, my God, what a sculpts they have prepared for Nurgle- worshipping poor bastards.. Two things caught my eyes: Imagine a conversion of mounted necromancer with that rotten horsey... Such a decomposing addition to a zombie block will definitely make such unit...
  9. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Thank you, Seneschal . Mordheim is very specific kind of game, where you can and should put a lot of love into your minis, even the cannon fodder ones, because you have only handful of them in your warband. These zombies took me so much time to paint, that if I had to put as much work into...
  10. K

    Announcement Rumours and Leaks

    These have just arrived, fell bats printed from HM's STL files. I'm stunned! To be absolutely clear, I am in no way, shape or form connected to Highland Miniatures. I am just a very satisfied customer, who thinks HM deserves a little bit of publicity, especially among people who might...
  11. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Thank you for your kind words. Still have a looooong way to go when it comes to painting. Here are couple of minis I painted for my Mordheim warbands: two Skaven, the Grey Seer and the Assassin Adept Plus two zombies for the Undead:
  12. K

    Just my Undead

    Oh, Brother, these bones... What you have done withe the Necrolith beast is basically scale modelling the hell out of it. I have yet to see better painted old, sand beaten, wind swept bones. Be- au- ti- ful! Added this thread to watch list in hope of learning something useful from you...
  13. K

    Announcement Rumours and Leaks

    Here's a sample of wet dead skellies from HM: Great stuff, if you ask me. Scaled down to 28mm from their native 32mm, they don't seem to have their details and sharpness diminished. I like how they resemble the old 7ed skeletons. Renders of TK skellies also look promising, so perhaps that's the...
  14. K

    k44's silva rerum

    Keeping the thread alive until skellies are done, here are some old 40k minis I painted many moons ago: Tech priest, because the flesh is weak Imperial navigator, because I love the sculpt Explosive zombie baby, because my wife wanted me to paint something cute for her Cheerios!
  15. K

    To 3D Print or Not to Print? That is the question 🤔

    Well, I use my FDM printer for things like movement trays and bases, I see no point spending ridiculous amount of money on that kind of accessories. Also, I printed out almost full Mordheim table for cheap, paying only for the filament and 3d projects to respective creators. I'm currently in...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu