Recent content by logan054

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    I was that keen on them at first, after some tweaks I'm very happy with them.
  2. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    And the chaos lord
  3. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    Yes they are, I'm finding being ablecto ambush behind people to stop the backwards shuffle us very useful
  4. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    Some updates with brighter pictures
  5. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    And an update on these guys
  6. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    Cheers guys, they aren't perfect but I think they are an improvement on my mast Warriors army. I almost didn't buy the new Warriors, but I think better helmets vastly improved them. I have until the 12th to get the army finished. This might be a challenge with adhd 😆
  7. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    And an update on these
  8. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    Yes I am
  9. logan054

    Hordes of khorne

    Well after being in a bit is painting slump u sold my old khorne army and decided to do a brand new one with the newer models and prints. So here’s the 2k army I’m working on which is going to get expanded into a much larger host of khorne. I think i prefer the colours of this one, the other...
  10. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    Cheers mate, the lizards skull got added to khorne throne, as it should be. More dragon ogres
  11. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    Next up is my new shaggoth
  12. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    Well a few pictures from recent games
  13. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    Daemon prince termed slightly
  14. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    Cheers King, I’m very happy with how it’s all coming out and I’m so glad I found these bases online ! So next up is my bloodcruschers
  15. logan054

    Warriors of chaos (ToW)

    And some khorne Minotaurs.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu