Recent content by Macarian

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Macarian

    Voting Thread - Turning the World to Darkness: Mindless

    Congratulation Gederas ! 🥳 Well deserved, can we maybe get some extra pictures if you have the time?
  2. Macarian

    Voting Thread - Turning the World to Darkness: Mindless

    You have mine, I love the originality! 😃
  3. Macarian

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    Let's make a Warcraft 3 Lich! Wight King with Arcane Tome and Lore of Primal Frost 😃 Edit: nevermind, it's not allowed to take spell lores via the Arcane Tome 😅 Still, there's an idea there for a Vampire Lord Conversion
  4. Macarian

    Entry Thread: Turning the World to Darkness: "Mindless"

    And finished! It's also an experiment for me painting with an airbrush for the first time and in a very different style. Im happy with the result for a first try and I learned a lot for the next time. Hope you all like it!
  5. Macarian

    Entry Thread: Turning the World to Darkness: "Mindless"

    It needs a bit more time I'm afraid. Tomorrow I should have some time. But I don't want to hold up the competition too much, I will post what I have in the evening !
  6. Macarian

    Vampire Counts Terrain ideas

    I like it, maybe some good pieces to use as Gravesite Markers
  7. Macarian

    Allies in Soulblight Gravelords 3.0 (?)

    Good ideas! I'm also hoping that the newly announced FEC Regiment of Renown will be good 😃
  8. Macarian

    12 years a grave

    I love the orange, you almost never see it but it looks so striking!
  9. Macarian

    Entry Thread: Turning the World to Darkness: "Mindless"

    Would a one or two week extension work, if allowed by Raven Torrid ? I know I could use it ! 😅
  10. Macarian

    Entry Thread: Turning the World to Darkness: "Mindless"

    Unas the slayer , what's the deadline for painting? I have the undercoat done but I'm waiting for some paints to come into the mail next week 😅
  11. Macarian

    Bats and wolves gather

    I love these miniatures and your paint job. I was allready planning to pick some Fell Bats this year but now I will also add Ivya to my painting list !
  12. Macarian

    Soulsnare Shackles Vampire Lord

    Thanks The Sun King, this calls for a celebratory Soulsnare Shackle Kitbash !
  13. Macarian

    Current Lists and Updates.

    Looks nice, I'm curious how the list plays. Do let us know after some games!
  14. Macarian

    Soulsnare Shackles Vampire Lord

    I'm brainstorming about a Legion of Night list with 4 Vampire Behemoth (Mannfredd, 2 VLoZD and a Vengorian Lord) where the basic idea is to fly them around the board and overwhelm isolated units piecemeal. Using Soulsnare Shackles I want to then limit the amount of units my opponent can use to...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu