Recent content by Petterwass

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    Half-Orc Necromancer. Lovely model and I find her hat to be unbearably cute :)
  2. P

    Show us your Skellys

    A Orc skeleton. I'll use him as my skeleton champion.
  3. P

    Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

    Sure. It's a UNdead Centaur, evailable form Legendarion
  4. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    Made a thing. He'll be a Wight King or a Necromancer depending on what I need him to be. Also one of my few attempts at OSL, it's not a thing I normally does.
  5. P

    Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

    Made a thing. He'll be a Wight King or a Necromancer depending on what I need him to be. Also one of my few attempts at OSL, it's not a thing I normally does.
  6. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    Ah. Well why not. I'll see what can do next time I have a day off; don't want to use reuse old pictures since some of them were taken in pretty bad light.
  7. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    What is a plog?
  8. P

    Show us your Grave Guards

    20 more Grave Guards. I have 40 now :) Just need to get me a Tomb Kings and whatever the mummy architect guy is called.
  9. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    Oh no, It's a Dark Emissary from Mcvey Miniatures.
  10. P

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    I made Necromancer. I bit too armoured for a mage really but I need a mounted Necromancer and this was the only good model I could find, so that's what he's gonna be.
  11. P

    Show us your Coven Throne/Mortis Engine

    From the Warploque miniatures Kickstarter. It's not available to the public yet, but will soon be.
  12. P

    Show us your Black Knights

    Choo choo! Wight train incoming!* New knights in the back The vamps snuck in here * I should really get some mounted Wights too but sadly the "Mounted Skeleton Commander" figure niche is not very well provided for. My champion would make a decent one and I know Reaper has a good one...
  13. P

    Show us your Black Knights

    More Black Knights. I now have 20. Standard issue except for head swaps because I didn't like the idea of ancient warrior nobles having identical helmets.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu