Recent content by Ring87

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. R

    Black Knights vs Grave Guard

    This is the 10 million dollar question. How you answer it depends on your play style. You should build your army around your decision. For instance If you go Black Knights with Combat lord a Terrorghiest would be a great compliment. Your support unit should be able to keep up. Crypt Horror...
  2. R

    Vampires for 'Ard Boyz

    I'm going too. The list look pretty good. The Blocks are a little lite for my tastes. But I guess with the Dragon it going to be like that. I prefer to be casting offensivly right of the bat...(I wish I had a Zombie Dragon) Pit of Shades dosn't work on Steam Tanks as they have no (I)...
  3. R

    Lords of Undeath?

    I was thinking of running. Vampire Lord Level 3 Hellsteed Red fury Dark Acolyte(lvl 4)-Might try Beguile? Avatar of Death(Shield) Dreadlance Wristbands of Black Gold 3+AS/3+ Ward vs shooting Auto st7+Red Fury=many dead things This set up seem very interesting but risky in...
  4. R

    1999 for RTT

    Your totally right about the fellbats. I don't use them for crossfire anyway thats what zombies are for. Fellbats screen the hellsteed vamp and hunt war machines. It's funny but my orginal set up was. Vamp, Dark Acolyte, Lord of the Dead, Helm of Commandment, Black Periapt (General) Vamp...
  5. R

    1999 for RTT

    Thanks. For crossfire I think you need unit strength 5 and fellbats are 2 wounds each for US8. On making one Vamp a support casty guy. MY 1st thought was to go Dark Acolyte/Lord of the Dead/ Helm/Periapt and bunker him up behind the GG in some Ghouls. However, that only leaves 1 fighty vamp...
  6. R

    first 2K list

    I think the 4+AS/ 5+ Ward for Walch's is ok but it is way better with Dread Knight for the 1+ As/ 5+ ward if you plan on your lord being in combat. If you use the Helm(cant use if your in combat) you might want to make your lord a casty guy and skip the armor or just use wristbands vs Cannon...
  7. R

    1999 for RTT

    I going to a 3 game Warmonger tournament in July at the Complete Strategist in New York City. I have played Wood Elves for the last 4 years and have done well with them. However, I going to bring my newish VC army to get some practice for an up coming GT. I have about 10 games practice so far. I...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu