Recent content by Sception

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Sception

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/scusey9f/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-quarterly-battlescroll-updates/ Battlescroll update. Bigger rules changes than usual, especially for nighthaunt. Other significant change across most of the game is that small generic wizard heroes can now be...
  2. Sception

    Old World News

    I think there's real hope for vampire coast. Undead are popular and they're underrepresented in tOW, vampires in particular are popular and iconic in oldhammer, and they're not present at all in tOW. Regular vampire counts probably can't come back proper due to conflict with AoS's Soulblight...
  3. Sception

    Old World News

    As cool as the big scarab is - I think there was forgeworld concept art for it back in the day? - yeah, the faction really doesn't need another big centerpiece. Plus honestly I'd prefer if tOW not go overboard on the huge centerpiece models. The ships probably already sailed on that what with...
  4. Sception

    Old World News

    I have a hard time thinking what you would even add tbh. The TK unit range is already pretty big. Maybe a heirotitan? But that wouldn't really be a 'new unit' so much as an updated bone giant with a variant build option.
  5. Sception

    Old World News

    Bah, it was time. Long past, to be honest. I barely ever paint or play, haven't really since before end times even. Mostly just assembled models and stacked them in storage cases in the closet never to be touched again. Not only is that a collossal waste of money, in my current apartment I...
  6. Sception

    Old World News

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/6pknf9l6/the-big-autumn-preview-new-tomb-kings-march-out/ Preview show today featured new Tomb Kings core models - Regular Skeletons, Archers, and chariots, though sadly no new skeletal horsemen yet. I've unfortunately needed to leave the...
  7. Sception

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/ed5uvcl0/scourge-of-aqshy-free-rules-for-the-forces-of-death/ Scourge of Aqshy death is out. I haven't read any of it yet, fingers crossed for cool stuff going in.
  8. Sception

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    Rule and Points updates for the new GHB season are out: https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/downloads/warhammer-age-of-sigmar/ Later this week - probably Thursday or Friday - we'll see the 'Scourge of Aqshy' variant rules for Death factions, but the points updates show us at least the...
  9. Sception

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/njwcaq6t/the-big-summer-preview-new-ogors-revealed/ big summer preview show. Nothing undead related, but a nice range refresh for ogres with more new models on the way. Nice to see, they really needed it.
  10. Sception

    Old World News

    Old World news in today's preview show: https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/6ypk8cdw/the-big-summer-preview-chaos-arrives-in-the-old-world/ Nothing specifically undead related, but new Cathay vs. Chaos starter box replacing the TK vs. Bret box, with entirely TOW plastic models...
  11. Sception

    Vampire Coast Curiosity

    There are Vampire Coast rules in the homebrew arcane journal by ASF (link), though I haven't really dived into them or seen them in play. There's also this homebrew Vampire Coast pdf by Daruos_XIII (link) which I also can't speak to the rules quality but the formatting and presentation at least...
  12. Sception

    White Dwarf 522 - Legion of Nagash AoR

    Before getting distracted by video games and derailed by the 5e rumors, I was somewhat looking forward to White Dwarf 522 and the included 'Army of Renown: Rules for the Legion of Nagash.' I have now finally gotten around to reading through the article, and it's pretty interesting. Not good, I...
  13. Sception

    AoS - 3rd AoS News Thread

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/en-gb/articles/cqdcnxdx/sunday-preview-chaos-and-order-battle-in-the-city-of-ash/ New OBR Null Myriad battleforce on the sunday preview for preorder next week. As for whether it's worth getting... well, the null myriad army of renown is pretty bad imo, as...
  14. Sception

    AoS Rumors Thread

    I've seen a lot of people claiming the mortal realms were too weird and this was somehow keeping a lot of people from the game. I don't personally see it, but people claim to have that opinion themselves and i can't say they're lying about their own opinions. Regardless of whether it's...
  15. Sception

    AoS Rumors Thread

    https://www.tga.community/blogs/entry/2493-rumours-update-18-march-2026/ These rumors are sadly sounding pretty credible, and if they come to pass then I'll be pretty devastated. There are big problems with AoS 4e, but those problems are all in the game, not in the setting, not in the...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu