Recent content by Sparkutas

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Sparkutas

    Hi, Im Christof

    I plan to make some pictures for what I have painted so far. About TOW, rulebook is mostly fine, but some things are just absurd. Last game I played my beastmen vs Catay, and I lost all models in 2 turns. Later I realized that if I spread my 35 gors+general, bsb and wizard master unit into...
  2. Sparkutas

    Hi, Im Christof

    I've been in fantasy setting since always, started collecting vc, cause I think these ~1997 vc models are best miniatures ever. I have most of them and been painting them for last year. Painting while listening to newer bands and composers, like Rainbow and Basil Poledouris or audiobooks (mostly...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu