Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by xeno
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Thank you for the replies all. I recently bought Mantic Soul Reaver Cavalry but the metal will require a lot of work as it's a bit messy. It's not that I'm hellbent on just GW but I know the quality is there and to be honest I prefer the look of their vampires.
I think I'll just get stuck in...
I'm currently considering options for mounted vampires in my Undead Kings of War project and, as expensive as they are, I am wondering about GW's Blood Knights. I can't seem to find details about what's included in the box. I'm looking to see if there is any flexibility for creating different...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.