Recent content by Yorga

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    Step it up people! :) 7227
  2. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    7248
  3. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    Come people...it's been over 5 years! 7156!! :tongue:
  4. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    Oops double posting of number. So is mine 7405 or 7404?
  5. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    7860 *blows kiss*
  6. Yorga

    Countdown from 20,000

    9067! :)
  7. Yorga

    Any 'true' KoW armies started yet?

    Sadly my friends (group) took the silly position of "The game is not supported anymore...we quit." :o
  8. Yorga

    Any 'true' KoW armies started yet?

    Yes. I do have to admit that the 'freedom' aspect of KoW is refreshing. Yes, I was using a down loaded list and not even one I built. My friend didn't use any of the unit optional stuff. That might make a big difference. I'm playing again on the 21st. We'll see. I will make my own list...
  9. Yorga

    Any 'true' KoW armies started yet?

    In my first post on this topic I did say "the jury is still out". I'm keeping an open mind . :cautious: Amazon is sending me my rule book as we speak. :)
  10. Yorga

    Any 'true' KoW armies started yet?

    @Blutsauger Yes, you can play using all those fantastic models. I was trying out the new Vanagur list. There was absolutely no difference between my knights and my Opponent's 'good guy' knights. None. The infantry were all pretty much the same. I had a Warlord on something called a...
  11. Yorga

    Any 'true' KoW armies started yet?

    I've played two games of KoW. Right now the jury is still out on the mechanics but one thing that I am not thrilled about is the lack of 'Fantasy' in KoW. It just doesn't feel like there is a fantasy element. Magic is bland bland bland. You could easily envision the caster as just having...
  12. Yorga

    RIP WHFB 2015

    This is VERY interesting. It's like the KoW People are intentionally making new units so we can play with our old GW models. I can't believe that small company seriously intends to produce all these new units with their own range of models?
  13. Yorga

    Age of sigmar

    :whip: Oh Snap! :innocent:
  14. Yorga

    RIP WHFB 2015

    Don't feel too bad Dray. We all own armies now that really won't have any gaming value soon. Yes one could switch to Kings of War but does that game have Terrorgheist, Vargheist, Mortis Engines.... NO.
  15. Yorga

    RIP WHFB 2015

    Boy were you right! I was pretty much feeling the same based on all the 'leaked' rumors. Harry might have been disloyal to his/her company but I am glad they saved me from spending money foolishly. Doesn't mean they didn't do a disservice to their employer. :slapface:

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu