• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Xeno Von Dyn

Zombie
Jul 16, 2015
Penang
Name: Xeno

Hi there am new to Carpe Noctem but I have been following this webpage for almost 2 years now. I recently sign up as I finally wish to jump into the band wagon in AoS as it allows me to play skirmish games due to lack of financial backing... (Had to suck blood from chickens caught in the jungle, too poor to purchase an inmate to feed on)

I always fancy the idea of a necronish like army in fantasy setup. I jump into 40k first before I got interested in fantasy due to the style of gameplay in its 7th and 8th edition. However I did not started truely until AoS.

I have been following the threads to learn up about the army and to borrow ideas from conversions of vampire lords. I love conversions and currently I am making my own Vlad von Carstein and Isabella von Carstein.

I hope to learn more from the monsieur counts of the Carpe Noctem..... I have to go back to bed now since the sun is rising... Yawn...... *Pulls Coffin*

Reactions: Cela Shyish

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

It's great to have you in the fold! We have a very friendly community that will help you with whatever questions you may have so ask away!
It's all a learning process with AoS now, even for the veteran members of the site so we can all learn together.
See you on the forums.

Reactions: Cela Shyish

Cela Shyish

Grave Guard
Dec 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum! Its very nice to have fresh blood here :) even if it isn't blood we can feed on. Don't hesitate to speak up if you need advice or have questions, or even if you just wanna start a discussion. Enjoy your time here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu