• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

blackblood

Zombie
Jan 25, 2015
Hello all,

Just got back into warhammer again after a 5 year absence, decided to play vcs as they're an army that's new to me and I really like the aesthetics of them.

Just had my first game with them a few days and got whooped, as I expected. Ah well, can Only improve!

Blackblood / james

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Sep 29, 2013
New Zealand
Welcome to the forum!

Good choice. The Counts can have good colour scheme and modelling opportunities - Dark Art section is full of examples. And you'll be able to quickly improve with all the advice we can give you here!

Enjoy your gaming!

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Hail, Great Lord Nagash! Oh, wait, you're not Nagash :lol:

Welcome to our humble forum and welcome back to Warhammer!

Feel free to ask whatever questions you may have and we'll be glad to help!

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
Just know that vampire counts has a steep learning curve, but is very rewarding one you get them down. As @The Sun King mentioned, him and I wrote a handbook together that is fairly comprehensive. It's a good starting place to learn about the options out army has.

Let us know if you need any thing. Link to the hand book is in my signature too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu