• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Silane

Zombie
Oct 26, 2014
Name is Silane was supposed to be Sikano but the auto correct gods have spoken and my new name is Silane. Mainly lurking and checking out stuff before I start a war hammer fantasy army. Vampire counts are pretty cool so here seems a good a place as any to check out stuff!

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Ask whatever questions may come to mind and the community here will be happy to lend a hand.

See you on the forums!

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Sep 12, 2011
Hi @Silane Welcome to CN, if you want a great handbook of VC you really should check out Najo and The Sun Kings VC handbook, link can be found in my signature!

And feel free to ask away!

Silane

Zombie
Oct 26, 2014
Hi @Silane Welcome to CN, if you want a great handbook of VC you really should check out Najo and The Sun Kings VC handbook, link can be found in my signature!

And feel free to ask away!
I just saw that. In all honesty it was EXACTLY what I needed to get into Warhammer and into VC super happy with it. I like Hero's great Undead legion guide too! Super stoked.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu