• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Elyrioth

Ghoul
Sep 25, 2007
Limerick
Hey,
Only taken me a month to write a mesage! I a player in Limerick Ireland so anyone gaming in that area let me know. I started on WFRP and trasitioned to WFB.
I have played WFB since around a month after the release of the 4th ed. I was 16 aaaahhh yes before mortgage wife and daughter. I initially planned on collecting undead, lead by a liche. However my younger brother was collecting O & G and tought they could never beat a fear causing army and refused to play. As he was my only gamer I ended up with high elves!
That is until the 6th edition VC book and I couldn't resist any more. no more liches but Necrarch really appealed to me all evil and twisted. So that's it collecting them since. Collect most other GW games as well.

Elyrioth

Ghoul
Sep 25, 2007
Limerick
"Oldy" hmmmm I guess I am now, thats why I spend so much time trying to unlock the secret of undeath!!
As for luck of the Irish, I must admit to being very jammy on occasion.
Fat Olaf you a Maiden fan? Big fan myself, art work is an inspiration as well!

Really looking forward to the new book. Love the army but need something new. I think I am looking forward to the Grave Guard the most, though having monster based unit will be great as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu