• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Lucius

Zombie
Jan 2, 2012
.... And I apologise profusely if this is the wrong place, but I'm looking for a really good deal on 100+ zombies to complete my new 2500 army... Where can I find such a deal? (Don't say eBay)!

countwuzzy

Ghoul
Dec 23, 2010
I believe a MOD will need to change your threads location. What I did. I bought 20 games work shop zombies, then took all the spare legs arms heads. A few spare empire bits. After some clever basing, made another 20 coming up out of the ground. Thus giving me 40 for the price of 20. I had extra 20mm bases. Also if you haven't yet play test your 100 zombies try it to see if you actually like using them. Some folks bring none, and do well. Others bring tons and also do well.

Lucius

Zombie
Jan 2, 2012
Thanks Guys! My mate plays empire so I will see what he has left over..

Any other advice would be really appreciated...

Fodderboy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 24, 2008
'Naki, New Zealand
Unit fillers. I've got a couple of graveyards and obelisks that up 6 spots in the middle of my unit. Working on a weeping willow.
Put 4 models on a 5-wide row. They get added and removed in large numbers, so having them in such a format works.
Chuck in a couple of bat swarms bats on individual bases - will work for any unit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu