• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

vanEldrytch

Zombie
Feb 18, 2008
Hello all. I had dropped a few posts awhile ago on the old CN forum as back then I was looking to do an Army of the Cairns force. Even though the people I was gaming with were pretty open-minded it soon became obvious that the 'tweaking' needed to make this unofficial army fair and playable would cause me to drop or change too many of things I really liked about it. Unfortunately Kemmler and the boys fell to the graveside and I went on to finish other projects. Right now Warbands is the 'in thing' now with some of my gaming club members. As the 'undead' itch has never really left me and with the new VC book coming out soon, I thought this might be a good opportunity to dust off some of my on-hold AotC models and return to the realm of the unliving.

darknesseternal

Varghulf
Aug 15, 2007
Melbourne
Welcome vanEldrytch.

You will certainly find this place abuzz with the new army book release.. I too liked the army of the cairns list and wished I could have gotten the chance to play it.

Fluffy should be along soon to sell you some brains (always fresh and well within their use by date, or so he says ;)) and Anji might throw a pint or two of blood at you, but she is just being friendly (and Anji, I am not spreading propaganda! Much.. :P).

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Welcome! Another Canadian.

The VC are looking to be exactly what I was looking for in an army, and I'm quite excited for their release.

Great avatar by the way.

If you're interested in selling models I'm always interested in buying.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Ah... a new patsy - Eh, I mean customer! Yes, that covers quite nicely...
I would sell you some perfectly in date brains, but currently I'm on the quest to find the best tasting newbie... speaking of which -
*bites vanEldrytch*
Not too shabby!
Welcome! And I'll warn you know: Get yer blood umbrellas ready! You'll see why soon enough...:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu