• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Vladimir the bloody

Wight King
Aug 27, 2010
Altea, Alicante, Spain
So I have a question, what do you think about vampire crusaders?
Imagine a once mighty imperial or bretonnia crusader knights who (most like the red duke) brought back the undead decease from Arabia/Nehekara and in his afterlife would form a undead crusading army with his old knights, men at arms, etc. You think that would be a posible background for a vampire?

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
But of course! One of the things about fluff is that you can make it about what ever you like really if its in reason. vampires being a disease would be a little too far fetched but having become a vampire or being beguiled by a Nehekara vampire would be a great lot of fluff especially if the crusaders escaped and the creature followed them into Bretonnia to reclaim his lost thrall!

Dec 8, 2010
lol as long as it sounds and looks good then it is good!xD but!!! and its a big but:zombie: you have to make sure the vampire you chose fits in well with the backround eg: if your doing vamp crusaders dont put in a aristocratic vamp get blood dragons you see what i mean?:Vampire1:
BTW pls check out my new character in necrarch`s workshop!

Vladimir the bloody

Wight King
Aug 27, 2010
Altea, Alicante, Spain
See, my idea for mi army is to be based around a imperial Baron called Vladimir Von Swartzhafen whom has knightly honours and has been on a crusade or so. Meet the Red Duke on the crusade and he too got the vampire decease. So the caracter would be 75% Blood Dragon and 25% Aristocrat, with and imperial crusader kind of armour (Mostly Reiksgard armour, that kind of stuff), blood knights as brothers in arms...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu