Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by dot hash
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I got some stuff I have been working on!
I'm trying to get assertive with myself and make myself socialise more in this hobby, because I find it hard to be social but I really need to make friends who play these games to talk to!
I finally got a Black Coach, lemme tell ya, I have wanted one of...
Hi I am looking for some advice on my first small army to practice with :)
Grand Host of Nagash for the Grave Guard to be battleline.
Vampire Lord (Mounted on Nightmare) (140)
-Aura of Ages
-Lifebane
-Amaranthine Orb
I am wondering if flying is better than mounted? Especially for the spell to...
Trying to think of a cool name for this guy!
Trying to practice a lot so I'd like any tips for painting!
Still gotta varnish and stuff but I still wanna work on it some more.
Thanks! Already even just after a couple of weeks practice, I have learned a lot of things I was doing wrong! I am really getting into this stuff I think it is now my main hobby in my spare time.
Getting better with the basics, still working on the wolves!
Next I am planning to use the trick of...
My first 'finished' model! It's a Reaper mini I'm gonna use as a female Necromancer.
Slowly getting the hang of the basics, working on some Dire Wolves now!
Hopefully I can get these done, then some Skeletons and some Grave Guard, a Vampire Lord and finish the Vargheists and have my...
Cheers guys! Yeah, I need to still do a lot of work on those shiny boys, I need to learn and get better at highlighting and stuff first though! I'm practicing on skeletons and zombies. It's frustrating 'cos I wanna make them awesome NOWWWW but I gotta watch a lot of tutorials lol.
I think this...
Just wondering if anyone can let me know, is there a better way for me to find some old unpainted Lahmian models other than eBay?
Anyone tried the movement trays from Element Games?
Element Games
I feel like that's the best deal and shape unless anyone has a good tip?
Hi, this seems like a forum with some really cool pictures and info about people making unique armies, so I wanted to start sharing my stuff!
I'm totally new to AoS and I am planning to make YouTube videos about my army from square one to completion!
However, I couldn't wait that long before...
It's tricky, I thought about getting the little trays but you're totally right I think it defeats the entire purpose of the skirmish type movement capabilities the new format requires for good tactics. I saw some cool third party alternatives that have more shapes and stuff but it comes down to...
Thanks for the detailed reply!
I ended up going with Hexwraithes for now! I really want to try them out as they seem quite fun to play with.
I think really I'm going to end up with units of both. :lol:
I've decided I can't just make one army and I want to get a large variation of Death faction...
Hey just intro-ing, I recently got back into Warhammer so all the AoS stuff is new to me and I'm just getting a grasp on the Death faction as it is currently.
So I'll be looking for lots of advice and experience if it's available!
Kind of worried about manually moving zombies one at a time lol....
Hi! :)
So this week I decided to get back into Warhammer. Turns out it's AoS now! Everything is crazy!
I got a bunch of stuff from the death faction, Vampire Counts were alway my favourite.
I'm struggling with deciding between Hexwraiths and Black Knights for a set I got.
Basically, I'm not...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.