Recent content by Konbad von Tarstain

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. K

    Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist?

    Great! Thank you very much :)
  2. K

    Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist?

    Thank you!:bowdown: I plan to build and use one of them later this week, so from what you're saying it will likely be the ZD, especially if a combo with the Vargheists could kill a Stardrake, however I'd like to know if a Flesh-Eater army would be the way to go instead. I'm considering either...
  3. K

    Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist?

    Thanks for the replies! My army is as follows: 1x Vamp Lord/Konrad von Carstein 3x Vargheists 1x Necromancer 20x Zombies 1x Corpse Cart 1x Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade 40x Skeletons 1x Ghoul King 20x Crypt Ghouls 2x Cairn Wraith 1x Tomb Banshee 5x Hexwraiths As I said, it's very...
  4. K

    Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist?

    Hi! I'm new to this site so apologies in advance, but I require some help with my AoS army and I'd gladly appreciate it. xD As said in the title, I am finding it impossible to decide between the Vampire Lord on ZD and the Ghoul King on TG. I've had very little aid from most sites that I've...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu