Hi!
I'm new to this site so apologies in advance, but I require some help with my AoS army and I'd gladly appreciate it.
As said in the title, I am finding it impossible to decide between the Vampire Lord on ZD and the Ghoul King on TG. I've had very little aid from most sites that I've visited, so I was hoping someone here may be able to provide some insight.
The two are mainly described as being either combat(ZD) and support(TG), but frankly I don't know which I will need more of in my army. At the moment, I have a very mixed force because all the models were bought before AoS actually came out. I feel like the Terrorgheist would be useful in both combat and support due to the command ability of my Ghoul King that I have on foot, allowing a +1 to hit and wound. On the other hand, I generally play against high bravery armies, meaning the death shriek loses its power quickly.
The Dragon is also appealing as I like having the extra attacks and a 3+ save with a shield, but I believe the breath weapon to be inferior to the shriek. The Blood Boil spell is certainly going to be more effective than the Grave Call too.
As for the regeneration of wounds, I'm unsure which is more effective: the Chalice and the Hunger or the Bound by Necromancy abilities. The TG is definitely better almost than the ZD is, so I'd rather summon that, however I currently have no powerful wizards.
Any and all help would be great!:bowdown:
I'm new to this site so apologies in advance, but I require some help with my AoS army and I'd gladly appreciate it.
As said in the title, I am finding it impossible to decide between the Vampire Lord on ZD and the Ghoul King on TG. I've had very little aid from most sites that I've visited, so I was hoping someone here may be able to provide some insight.
The two are mainly described as being either combat(ZD) and support(TG), but frankly I don't know which I will need more of in my army. At the moment, I have a very mixed force because all the models were bought before AoS actually came out. I feel like the Terrorgheist would be useful in both combat and support due to the command ability of my Ghoul King that I have on foot, allowing a +1 to hit and wound. On the other hand, I generally play against high bravery armies, meaning the death shriek loses its power quickly.
The Dragon is also appealing as I like having the extra attacks and a 3+ save with a shield, but I believe the breath weapon to be inferior to the shriek. The Blood Boil spell is certainly going to be more effective than the Grave Call too.
As for the regeneration of wounds, I'm unsure which is more effective: the Chalice and the Hunger or the Bound by Necromancy abilities. The TG is definitely better almost than the ZD is, so I'd rather summon that, however I currently have no powerful wizards.
Any and all help would be great!:bowdown: