Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by Nelganis
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Great to see some commenting on the new "edition" xD
Random question that I have to come to my vampiric brethren for; does anyone know what the star on certain attack profiles means?? For instance, our zombie dragons to wound stat is a star while our zombie dragon gets *star* number of attacks...
Thanks alot Santa, that Ghoul King was awesome, I love how it was a hulking monstrosity of a Vampire, very fitting for a Strigoi.
Ultimately, as much as I loathe the model, I will be using the Strigoi on the Terrorgheist as a base and then just bit-swapping some things on it :rolleyes:
I...
Hey guys, been a long time since Ive been on (Tales of Ivana for anyone who was wondering). In my absence I picked up alot more Vamps to build and paint...around ~2200 points xD
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has converted an awesome Ghoul King that was NOT the terrorgheist rider. I...
Apparently I've never heard of this "Mafia" game before...Seriously, I've never seen it or heard of it before xD
BUT we'll see how my own version of it goes once it happens this summer :thumbsup:
Also, we are expecting around 20ish people to attend
Well...that wasn't a fun ending for me or Allessandro at all =(
And yes, my gang and I are really trying to piece together a real life version of this game if anyone would like to help. Seeing as we'd use my house for it, I'm assuming that I get to be the big bad vamp :devil2:
Well Malochai, you and the jester are tied right now so its gonna be up to chance...
Also, DoN would you mind giving me some help/advice for running this as a real life party game? My friends and I are gonna try and plan something like this during the summer and i need some help xD
Staring at Christof and Ysolda, blankly.
"You guys realize that once again this is left to chance right? Duality is once again up on the chopping block and will somehow survive miraculously...Or at least, it's a theory of mine."
Turning to the jester himself.
"Once again, you've waited for...
"With two more humans lost, I'm afraid that it's time for me to gamble on something. A few hours ago, I said that I believed Masque to be the only one here that I'm almost guaranteed is human...And it's about time for me to trust her."
Looking at the Masque, Isaac nods in sincerity before...
Agreeing with Christof, Isaac mutters to himself.
"Once again, we are wrong...2 more human lives lost for no gain whatsoever. How will we finish off the demons if we can't even discern who they are among us."
Exactly Bravo10, this feels like a political game of intrigue more than anything.
I almost swear I'm playing another Dark Eldar campaign again...so.much.backstabbing. xD
Addressing the crowd.
"While I have not been paying attention to most of the dribble that you guys have been arguing about, I'm stuck hard to place my vote where it counts..."
Looking at the Masque, Isaac inclines he head slowly.
"Of everyone here, I am almost positively certain that she is...
To Carlos
"Why automatically cast your vote at Duality? Aren't we all agreeing that the demons have most likely just sat back and have let us kill eachother?"
Maybe we can just sneak back into our rooms and steal some stuff while the bit-I mean Ivana isnt looking?
Either way, this is gonna be a messed up round. I can see how things are gonna go now...
"I vote Duality because his pen** keeps changing size and colors"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.