Recent content by White Knight

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. White Knight

    Scareglow

    Thanks! Adding the glow was a lot of fun, even though it doesn't serve any purpose at all.xD
  2. White Knight

    Scareglow

    Scareglow is a skeletal ghost warrior who serves Skeletor. He seems to have a solid but translucent body with his bones emitting a strong glow in the dark, which can intimidate even the bravest opponents. He wears a long purple cape and carries a halberd. Now this looks ominous... One...
  3. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Took a long while with no painting, but I just finished a couple figures that while perhaps not undead per se, do fit in this thread. Introduced into MOTU continuity by the Ladybird books, the Skelcons are a race of horned demons who worship the bones of their ancestors until a summoning...
  4. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks! I was quite happy with the way she came out.
  5. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks, I agree she looks a lot better than she started out.
  6. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Wilhelmina "Mina" Harker was the wife of Jonathan Harker. After the death of her friend Lucy Westenra, she joined the coalition around Abraham Van Helsing, bent on destroying Count Dracula, the vampire. Unfortunately, the Count learned of this plot against him and took revenge by visiting — and...
  7. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks! Here's another one that I almost forgot about: Rumours are spreading of zombies shambling through the fog in the late hours in the poor quarters. According to whispered gossip, the Hellfire Club would be to blame for this new calamity. The mindless fiends seem to amble aimlessly, only...
  8. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks! I have a couple more of the large scale vamps! Count Vlad Dracula moved from Transylvania to England so that he may find new blood and spread the undead curse. He boarded a Russian ship, the Demeter, taking along with him boxes of Transylvanian soil, which he required in order to regain...
  9. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks! There are several unofficial ones. I can refer you to my blog for more info: Wargaming Masters of the Universe Also interestingly, none of the cartoon versions ever went with the split sword from the toy storyline, and that includes the classic Filmation cartoon, where Skeletor didn't...
  10. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Thanks! My aim was to use some colour, but still keep the black and white movie feel for him. I did a few more undead figures for this project. It is said Dracula's power extends to controling the creatures of the night. Large vampire bats have been spot in the city and unlike normal bat...
  11. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Something a bit different, I've been building a collection of 60-65mm Victorian horror miniatures for skirmish gaming and some of them are, of course, undead. Count Orlok is a vampire from Transylvania, and is known as "The Bird of Death", who feasts upon the blood of living humans. He is...
  12. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    Not sure either, but he certainly fits in with an undead army as a necromancer if nothing else.
  13. White Knight

    WK's Undead Meanderings

    I hadn't posted to the forum in a long while, but recently I painted a couple figures that fit the "undead" bill (a skullfaced necromancer type sorceror does that, right?), so time to post them here. Both of them represent Skeletor, the most evil looking badass villain in the history of...
  14. White Knight

    Some VC-ish renaissance zombies I'm getting made

    Still not able to break out th paints due to renovation works, but my mate Blue-in-VT painted a set of the halflings xD :
  15. White Knight

    Some VC-ish renaissance zombies I'm getting made

    The metals have arrived, so when I have some time, I start painting them, just in time for Endtimes too.xD In case anyone else is interested, they are available through the "getting some" section on my blog: http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/All%20posts

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu