Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by William von Carstein
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Now there are some good pointers! Ive edited again lol (last time for now!) Im going to try this list first and then maybe change more things around according to your advices. Thanks a lot Bigbad and Winter :)
Edited (not only as a footnote) and just scrapped Book alltogether,.. I had seen the book in other builds on the wightking however after some research (google is your friend and leading back to this site to another forum :P ) you were right and you cant use it on the king ...
Well full list...
Hey guys, Ive started to collect quite some VC models and I made a 2500 army list that I like to build (no I do not own all units just yet). However I would like to know what you guys think! Perhaps you have some tips and tricks. Now without further ado here is my list :)
2500 points VC List...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.