A change meeting beneath the crimson moon.

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Noctus Cornix

Zombie
Mar 2, 2016
5
League City, Texas
Zombies
4
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I don't usually like making introductions... they always make me so nervous. Perhaps I'll try to be a bit to the point then.. I am something of a warhammer fanatic for what must be over a decade now. I will be honest, I have almost exclusively been into Warhammer 40,000 during that time due to bad experiences with the former Fantasy rules and a lack of interest in the game within my area. I could never find any good dedicated Fantasy forums so I mostly stuck to the Bolter and Chainsword working on my Chaos for a long while..

For the longest time the Vampire Wars trilogy has been one of my absolute favorite pieces of fiction from Black Library, particularly Inheritance, to which I became infatuated with Vlad VonCarstein as my all time favorite Warhammer character. I've always loved Warhammer Fantasy's dark fantasy aesthetic and the way Vampires/Undead were portrayed in the setting..

Getting older in my hobby (really, I'm only 23) I've come to just learn to make whatever I see fit and interests me most, being that I almost never play tabletop and it just doesn't interest me outside of a few games every couple months or so. A few good friends at my game store started playing Kings of War using their old Fantasy armies... so I decided to just jump off the deep end and finally do what I've wanted to do for a long time, start a Vampire Counts army.

I did a bit of looking around and I spotted this forum, one of the few active Fantasy/Age of Sigmar places around so I wanted to join in, learn a few things, discuss with you guys and hopefully post up a project log of my works for you guys to see/read. Hope I can provide something positive to your community..

Thank you for your time.
 
Welcome to the game and to Carpe Noctem :vampire2: I don't play Kings of War personally but I'm sure there will be those who will happily help you with it, enjoy your day!
 
Hey there, welcome to our forum!

It's great to have you! The community here is extremely helpful and we will gladly lend a hand however we can. Ask whatever questions you've got, young vampire, and we shall help you destroy all those who oppose your might! :vampire3:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Menkeroth

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu