A glorious return :D

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Wolf Fang

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
1,287
Zombies
538
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I've been here so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.
I'm Wolf Fang. Recently got back into painting after life (work, 2 kids and a dog) got in the way, so I thought I'd rejoin this lovely community.
Despite never having played VC/undead I started out here in the beginning when MV made the site after his Wood Elf forum died out.
You'll mostly see me in the Dark Arts section as that's where most of m interest in the hobby lies.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu