• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Adam Barrow - The Hexenjaegers of Morr

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
@Borgnine Thanks! And yep, that's the plan once I've done all the rust work. As to the insides, I'm focusing on the facades as of now. I'm pretty pressed for time, so I'm trynna get the lot as presentable as I can before the trip to St. Louis. Having to sacrifice a certain level of completion, but it's a blast working on these so I'll be revisiting once I get back home.

Alright, ordered the Large Set and Small Set 1, and with both these kits showing up at once I decided to get creative with the last two boxes. A big square two story building, and something a bit more ambitious.

I knocked together a super tall 4 story bell tower (probs going to scavenge the Screaming Bell from my Plague Furnace kit to hang at the top). I really wanted a nice sniper nest to add more vertical axis to my terrain. Here's the last two Pegasus Hobbies kits Frankensteined together.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv205%2Fmtmt%2F20160606_221712.jpg&hash=43c4cdfe20aae8bc463f3cb7c9030d1a

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Hot off an amazing weekend of gaming! The day we played Mordheim was a blast, and my Hexenjaegers of Morr are pretty lethal. As promised, here's a couple of shots of the tables.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv205%2Fmtmt%2F20160630_124021.jpg&hash=fe51fcfda735e5de6af4b4e2e85050dd

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv205%2Fmtmt%2F20160701_153932.jpg&hash=0676212bdacb2f2ca4d54ccd4e2ab3e4

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
That looks lovely when all put together. Loving the amount of Mordheim stuff we got going on around the forums :)

Also reminds me that I need to get cracking on my own Mordheim terrain.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
@Adam_Barrow: Oh, I'm not missing out on any games. We are just not using painted terrain atm, which is a great shame. I'm using a Lamia undead warband, and it is doing great.

That is one amazing board, I'm guessing its great to play on! Loving the warband as well, you've really managed to get a diverse set of poses in it and I can't wait to see them painted.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
@NebuchandnezzarCD Thanks! It was indeed an awesome weekend. And glad you like the models I've chosen, I think they've got loads of character. As to painting, well, I Gotta Catch em All lately, so not much else has been happening in my free time. Hopefully i can get some paint slung around before the sun burns out.

But f'real, I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Go.