Alternate Model for Doom Wolf (Dire Wolf Champion)

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Bradifer

Zombie
Sep 7, 2016
14
Florida
Zombies
17
So I decided to use the Thunderwolf Cavalry as my Dire Wolves,

Currently I own 9/10 Thunderwolf mounts (for my 2 x 5 Dire Wolves).

So I have the option to use a seperate model as the champion leader of the unit.

Of course if nothing else I'll just buy one more and make it stand up taller via cork basing or something.

Problem is, the thunderwolf cavalry is pretty huge so I'm not sure what would work that's even larger than them...Was thinking potentially a werewolve from Hordes might work, they're large and look more like a leader.

Any suggestions?
 
So I decided to use the Thunderwolf Cavalry as my Dire Wolves,

Currently I own 9/10 Thunderwolf mounts (for my 2 x 5 Dire Wolves).

So I have the option to use a seperate model as the champion leader of the unit.

Of course if nothing else I'll just buy one more and make it stand up taller via cork basing or something.

Problem is, the thunderwolf cavalry is pretty huge so I'm not sure what would work that's even larger than them...Was thinking potentially a werewolve from Hordes might work, they're large and look more like a leader.

Any suggestions?
You might use a Fenrisian wolf pack as your direwolves and then one of the wolf cavalry as the doom wolf.
 
Hmm...

Well I bought 9 Thunderwolves already :D.

I think what I might do, is use 2 Thunderwolves as Doom Wolves.
And use Fenrisian wolves as the dire wolves.

Then I've got 7 Thunder wolves and 2 Fenrisian wolves.

Maybe I'll use the Thunderwolves as Blood Knights and figure out some kind of rider for them. Unlike many war gamers, I have no affinity towards horses, I prefer monsters-and thunderwolves are pretty close.

Another option I found-I could use ForgeWorld Skinwolves as the 2 Doom Wolves, and retain to the BIG direwolf plan.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu