Another round of zombie dragon builds?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

estwheadn

Black Knight
Jun 4, 2014
301
Zombies
311
So I finally got the large monster sized base that I ordered from gw. My plan is to put my mortarch mannfred on it and use it as a vampire lord on zombie dragon. Here are a couple builds I am considering:

The Plain Jane:
Ogre blade, talisman of protection, The Other tricker's shard, heavy armor, shield, RF, QB, , dreadknight, summon creatures

The Goku vs Ginyu Force build:
Glittering scales, talisman of protection, sword of striking, The Other tricker's shard, sheild. RF, Beguile, Aura of Dark Majesty, summon creatures (Planning to pair this guy up with a lvl 4 death necro to doom and darkness and pick out champions who could force a challenge)

The Face Puncha:
talisman of protection, nightshroud, The Other trickster's shard, lance, sheild. RF, QB, dreadknight, summon creatures

What do you guys think of these builds? I'm planning on a pretty fast army:
big skeleton horde with banner of swiftness
small unit of vargs
fell bats
terrorgheist
varghulf
hex wraiths in two units or black knights with a wight king
zombies and hounds
 
I personally go with the face puncha but I switch out dreadknight with beguile. He simply wrecks anything in his path. He's like a one man army with a lvl 4 lore of light mage. Speed of light with phas protection is amazing. Even just with phas protection you should be safe from most everything.
 
Why don't you use Charmed Shield? Maybe it's my meta but if I leave it at home I get blown up usually.

I agree with ghoulking505 lore of Light is amazing. Not just on the zombie dragon lord himself but also buffing the army.

So I'd say take face puncha with a light mage. Or swap quickblood for forbidden lore and take a support vampires caster.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu