New here. I think this is the right forum.
No Battle report but I want others to know my suffering.
I was against some jerky, jerky Wood Elves. (You know the jerks)
Facing off against his stupid elf face with my 6 CH, buffed nicely with the cart for ASF. Thought I was in good position for a pointy-eared charge.
19 attacks and only 2 hit, the poison on got through but the other was saved. Killed one 11 point unit. It gets worse.
His silly reindeer managed to work through my CG's for the second charge on my horrors causing 15 wounds. Roll the regen and one die made 5.
Then came combat resolution.
A lot of points to take out an 11 point model.
Any advice on armies that don't rely on dice roles? (played D&D last night on a 3D10 roll, rolled two 1's so my dice are pretty consistent)
A part from running as many ME's as possible and kamikaze'ing them in the second half of the game
No Battle report but I want others to know my suffering.
I was against some jerky, jerky Wood Elves. (You know the jerks)
Facing off against his stupid elf face with my 6 CH, buffed nicely with the cart for ASF. Thought I was in good position for a pointy-eared charge.
19 attacks and only 2 hit, the poison on got through but the other was saved. Killed one 11 point unit. It gets worse.
His silly reindeer managed to work through my CG's for the second charge on my horrors causing 15 wounds. Roll the regen and one die made 5.
Then came combat resolution.
A lot of points to take out an 11 point model.
Any advice on armies that don't rely on dice roles? (played D&D last night on a 3D10 roll, rolled two 1's so my dice are pretty consistent)
A part from running as many ME's as possible and kamikaze'ing them in the second half of the game